AFN|xtra is becoming AFN|sports2 starting June 1st at 9pm CET, and 4pm JKT.
AFN|sports2 will provide another dedicated 24/7 sports channel. This means more live games and more sporting events than before. With 16 more hours on weekdays you will get 80 more hours of sports per week. That is a seriously competitive service, even for CONUS cable, satellite or online.
You may be concerned as to what is happening to the entertainment shows on AFN|xtra. Some shows will move to the new AFN|sports2, and some will find a new home on AFN|prime and AFN|spectrum. Here’s where the shows are going:
Mondays beginning June 1st
- Tosh.0 (Season 7) 10:00pm CET/JKT
- At Midnight (Season 2) 10:30pm CET/JKT
Beginning June 1st
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (Mon-Fri) 11:00pm CET/JKT
- Late Night with Seth Meyers (Tue-Sat) 12:00am CET/JKT
Here is the new weekly schedule for WWE and UFC programming on AFN|sports2:
- WWE Raw: Tuesdays at 12:00pm CET, 7:00pm JKT (beginning June 2nd)
- The Ultimate Fighter: Thursdays at 12:00pm CET, 7:00pm JKT (beginning June 4th)
- WWE Smackdown: Fridays at 12:00pm CET, 7:00pm JKT (beginning June 5th)
- WWE NXT: Saturdays at 12:00pm CET, 7:00pm JKT (beginning June 6th)
- WWE PPVs: LIVE (beginning with Money in the Bank on June 14th, check for air time)